Clubs, hotels and restaurants

Licenced premises are subject to stringent noise emission requirements regulated by Liquor and Gaming NSW. Often licenced premises will provide loud music for their patrons to enjoy and therefore are required to provide noise control so that nearby residents are not affected.

Outdoor entertainment areas can increase the noise impact on nearby neighbours. Council requires assurance that the noise emission will be within Government regulations.

Noise control comes in many forms, which may include double glazing and air-locks or locating the dance floor within the centre of the club or limiting the level of music noise inside.

We can work with the individual licenced premises in order to achieve a solution that meets the needs of all parties.